Interior design has come a long way in recent years, with everyone from homeowners to businesses trying to find the latest and greatest trends. And if there's one thing that's always in style, it's changed. So if you're looking to update your home's look, here are some of the most popular interior design trends right now.
1. Soft modernism: This style is all about using natural materials like wood, stone, and fabrics in a way that doesn't feel too traditional or restrained. It can be used in both small spaces like an office or bedroom, or in larger spaces like a living room or kitchen.
You can also get home renovation services by clicking on http://completerenovation.co.nz/.
Image Source: Google
2. Geometric patterns: These can be anything from simple lines to intricate geometric designs, and they can be used in any room of the house. They can add a modern edge to an old home, or they can be used as the sole focus of a room.
3. Bright colors: Whether it's using bright pops of color in an otherwise neutral space, or adding more intense colors to create a more exciting look, brighter colors are definitely on-trend right now.
The popular new trend of repurposing old furniture
1. Turn an old dresser into a chic side table.
This is a great option if you want to add some extra storage space to your room but don’t have any extra furniture lying around. Just remove the drawers and shelves and replace them with a piece of wood that’s the same height as the dresser, then paint or stain it to match your home’s décor.
2. Turn an old chair into a comfortable ottoman.
If you don’t have any extra chairs in your home, this is a great way to add some extra seating without spending too much money. Just remove the seat and legs from an old chair and replace them with some cushions or a pad, then spray paint or seal the wood for added protection.